Joom!Fish config error: Default language is inactive!
 
Please check configuration, try to use first active language

Watera International References

watera

21 Oct, 2017

 Indicative References

EXPERIENCE YOU CAN RELY ON

Over its more than 50 years, the Watera International Group has supplied state-of-the-art water treatment systems and has provided advanced water treatment solutions to numerous clients. Besides designing and developing water treatment systems utilizing state of the art 3-D software tools, the group applies a vertically integrated manufacturing approach that aims towards ensuring that lead times are minimized while at the same time product quality is strictly controlled. Within this context all products are fully tested prior to leaving the factory.

A specialized installation team of technicians led by qualified engineers ensures the timely and efficient installation and commissioning of water treatment systems supplied by Watera companies. The after sales department of each Watera companies ensures the long-term operation of the equipment supplied at required performance levels. This is achieved by the well-trained and experienced technicians and engineers and an abundance of spare parts.

Indicative of Watera’s size and long term record of success is the total installed capacity of Reverse Osmosis desalination plants which exceeds 150.000 m3/day (39.6 million US g/day). Of this, almost 40% is for seawater and the remaining 60% for high brackish and brackish water. Also, the total installed capacity of filtration plants is in excess of 350.000 m3/day (92.6 million US g/day).

Watera Group companies have been certified to ISO’s management system standards in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations. More precisely they have been certified to ISO 9001:2008 standards for their quality management system and ISO 14001:2004 standards for their environmental management system. They also apply the CE mark on all their products. Watera Group companies are characterized for their advanced, robust and highly energy efficient RO desalination plant designs. They are also recognized for their specialized know-how particularly with respect to their proprietary PLC-based automation software, which allows for remote monitoring and control of all critical parameters of each water treatment system.





Reverse_OsmosisReverse Osmosis UltrafiltrationUltrafiltration
Electrodeionization

Electrodeionization (EDI)

FiltrationFiltration

DisinfectionDisinfection ContainerizedContainerized Units